2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre studio hd n Ning and opened a

Good?"
"The elder sister of Dai Xi is all my wrong, if I didn't burn down their warehouse, you can't get hurt, the elder sister of Dai Xi lets ……… blare ………" over Yan Ning joss-stick a tears an apologize nasal discharge to say
The Dai Xi finishes towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to recruit to signal hint her to come over to say:"Ning joss-stick younger sister, I don't blame you at all, isn't your this time wrong, don't again self-reproach good? now Dai Xi the elder sister has a claim to hope that you can promise"
"The elder sister of Dai Xi says, even if you want my life, I also give right away you!" over the joss-stick of Yan Ning cry a way
"Ning younger sister Xiang, you thought to be too many, I was to hope that you can keep company with for me and protect China Anne, you should know I and pear Ying all can't fighting skill, include China Anne is also a half to adjust son by herself, I hereafter will have a lot of inconvenient places so can't always keep company with in R.O.C to find shelter a side, I don't hope that he isn't happy, because that isn't what I want to see, you can promise to replace me to keep company with China Anne to let his happiness to don't want to be sad good?"
The "the elder sister of Dai Xi …… I promise you, I will definitely attain of, I swear!" over Yan Ning joss-stick firmness says
"Dai Xi, you are you, the nobody can replace you, I don't want other people, I want ~only you!" I lose a calling of voice way
"Simpleton, I didn't die again, you forgot I am in the board of trade that late with the matter that you speak? I have to also run a household for you, I paralyzed at present, so I want to look for person to help me ah, I don't leave you again, and your an and the rise wife" Dai Xi one face Ping-ho says
"China eldest brother, I also approve Dai what elder sister Xi say, can't fighting skill of we the burden that will increase you, if have Ning joss-stick we would trust by the side of you" then pear Ying finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to immediately after say:"Ning joss-stick, also not hurry call elder sister, two elder sisters still have a husband"
"Elder sister ……… two elder sisters …… man ……… gentleman ……" over Yan Ning the joss-stick is red face to say
The "later we were sisters, liked to protect China Anne for us oh, know?" Dai Xi smile says
"The elder sister trusts, I meeting of!" over Yan Ning joss-stick firmness of say





The threeth gathers chapter 9
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:51 chapter word numbers:6721

That day later on, over the joss-stick of Yan Ning seem to suddenly grow up overnight, no matter how I play joke on her, she can't get angry and completely become individual.
"Drag along oil bottle three princesses, don't hear a story ah?" I smile to ask a way
"Not, husband should with important event for weigh, board of trade still have a lot of matters want processing, quick whereabouts manage" over joss-stick of Yan Ning is said with the mild tone
"Are you to like to hear a story most ? otherwise don't I well take you to buy a snack very?" I immediately after ask a way
"I don't want to eat" over joss-stick of Yan Ning shakes to say
The pear Ying pushes to come out by the Dai Xi of wheel chair at this time and toward me to ask a way:"China Anne, I want to return to old dad to see there, can accompany me to a ?"
I walk to the nearby saying of the Dai Xi right away:"You thought of the horizon, I accompany you to, still less go to father-in-law's adult that, anyway I also didn't see him for a long time, that do you want to when set out?"
"Is little Be getting more tirelessly talkative, I want to after a while set out, the pear Ying has already readied to wagon, you go first to prepare for a while" Dai Xi towards me to say with a smile
"Elder sister, two elder sister good afternoon, two elder sisters, make me look after the elder sister of Dai Xi like, you accompany the husband to prepare for a while" over joss-stick of Yan Ning towards pear Ying to say
Li Ying wanted to immediately after say for a while:"Is all right, we are very quick and then come out, Ning joss-stick you first with Dai elder sister Xi get on the car etc."
In a little while, the pear Ying catches up my step heel I shoulder to shoulder but go to say:"China eldest brother, the Ning joss-stick become after Dai elder sister Xi got hurt an appearance, this matter do you know?"
"I also felt that is current of she pretty much suppresses her own emotion, the Dai Xi gets hurt of the matter let she the Geng Geng Wu bosom, if long time descend may collapse ……… ." I order to say
At this time pear Ying hasty way:"China eldest brother, I believe that elder sister Xi of Dai doesn't hope that the Ning joss-stick becomes as well so ah, do you have a way to help Ning joss-stick?"
I sighed to at a stretch and immediately after say:"In this world any diseases all have a medicine to cure, the secret concern is also similar, however seek don't seek of arrive that medicine just, probably next second she will think, but also probably all think impassability during a lifetime, so can depend herself … ."
The "thus Ning joss-stick likes wretchedness oh, it is the day that she isn't her to live ……" pear Ying emotion falls low of say
I suddenly say with smile at this time:"Perhaps beat her and will resume also perhaps"
"All when you still say like this, hurry, they at waited us" pear Ying Chen way
"Like well, I quickly can?" I say
The one of wagon is silent, Dai Xi and over joss-stick of Yan Ning have already sat properly on the car and wait for me and the pear Ying come back.
"Ning joss-stick younger sister, why you this how many days always depressed and not talking much of? wasn't China Anne to humiliate you again?" Dai Xi smiles to ask a way
"Have no …… . I just feel the chest has thing to block up and can not swallow down to also vomit not to come out very uncomfortable, the evening also sleeps not good, thing also full, at 1:00 all the happiness don't get up ……" over Yan Ning joss-stick the emotion fall low of say
"Ning joss-stick younger sister, you give your own too big pressure, do you know? you aren't happy, will also influence whole persons, the happiness is also a day, pain and sufferings is also a day, you want a happiness still pain and sufferings?" Dai Xi immediately after asks a way
"The elder sister of Dai Xi, I always feel that a big rock on the at heart presses me and puts to all can not let go, I never this kind of once felt, the elder sister of Dai Xi, how should I do?" over Yan Ning joss-stick with inquire of the tone ask a way
"Ning joss-stick younger sister, the person wants and take of rise and put of bottom, I know that you are self-reproach for my business, however you wanted to know, you burned their warehouse for the sake of own nation at that time, not because you were personal of private hatred but went, so you why the need for gave your own so many pressures?" Dai Xi finished towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning and opened a saying of solution
"Dai Xi says of to!" at this time I and the pear Ying at the right moment walk to car the side heard their dialogues.
I and after pear Ying got on the car, I immediately after say:"Ning joss-stick, I say that a story lets you listens to, a wiser of greatness once was called Chuang son in my nation, he would do a matter before going to bed every evening, that be self-reflection oneself did today how much good matter how much bad matter.
Did a good matter to take out a grain of white son from the chess box, the bad matter took black piece, didn't knew process how many days after, one day evening be he again want to examine himself of time but could not take pawn, you know why?"
Finishes seeing the joss-stick of Yan Ning shaking to shake head to ask a way:"I don't know that can tell me?"
What I smiled says at this time:"Because he has already canned not distinguished what he did is a good matter or a bad matter, his unique is knowing, is that he is he to think the matter that should do, so do you understand?"
Over joss-stick of Yan Ning contemplated to immediately after say for a while:"I still don't understand …………"
The pear Ying clapped thigh to say at this time:"I understood! the meaning of China eldest brother is to say, sometimes the person does all of anythings are have no reason, as long as shine on own heart is to, don't take care of is to is wrong, China eldest brother, I say of to?"
"Li Ying says of to,beats by dre studio hd, also say not to, this can the idea will can not talk to spread and waited until you to understand, you know that you understood" I the language center of gravity is long of say
"I the shadow that feel to seem to have a faintness is in my brain, however I have already had a little threads" over joss-stick of Yan Ning immediately after says
"When you think, you will have the felling of boundless as the sea and sky, all right, the time is getting more late, we set out!" I toward 3 people to say
Is exactly a June sky now, the sunlight of afternoon insolates of person Noan-noan of, our 4 people sits in the wagon of opening the crest to enjoy this to is the gift of great universe, sudden, over Yan Ning the joss-stick stand up call way:"I understood!!I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论