2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre ior Good!Th

The inside suddenly thought of in those early years us together to learn force under the teacher door, at the beginning we if had a great achievement man to don't goodly, the master elder brother was also a plank to like this rise a face to come to Xun to scold us, the board beat a board, and he was never hand goes limp.Even if the back fired away, he at the midnight arrive my inside in the room come personally to I top medicine, but never be willing to say a soft words come out.Be a master elder brother thus and scathingly, now station at I at present, I got his slap, but on the contrary the in the mind livinged several divide a mournful felling ……also take a warm for several cents unclearly even.
Think of in those early years I made to settle a dispute feeling in the Nanking, the teacher ran a Nanking, I got to go home ……thought of before teacher faced died, also didn't forget to teach me to be a person well ……but say, after my parents died, the teacher has already been almost the close relatives whom I uniquely and most became intimate with.And before the teacher dies of those two age month in, I am also unique an and the teacher live together of pupil(the master elder brother has already walked, another two seniors didn't live at teacher house), under the circumstance like this, for have no the teacher of children to say, I almost seem his half the son is similar.And before teacher face go to, also am to don't trust very much to me, at his in the mind in old man's house, I have already become an orphan, his old man's house is worried that I will walk slanting road son in the future ……
Face a master elder brother at the moment, my about to cry, the throat inside immediately sobs, suddenly for the body in Fu, toward the above spirit tablet, on the ground Dong Dong Dong connect the Ke is three ring head, lift a face, looking at a master elder brother:"You say right, I let teaching of teacher down."
Master's elder brother's emotion is obviously also very excited, but he is strong line of to press to catch fire, one word one word slowly way:"You since recognized, I
I also not much said what."He sighed tone, the tone was a little bit soft for several cents:"Chen Yang, we are seniors younger brother, your effort, have a lesser half is in fact that I teach in do of ……teacher not at, originally I the be a master elder brother of, is should be much responsible to look after you several ……but, I didn't also can make the master elder brother's responsibility.This up, you walk stray road and also have my responsibility today!This up, being a senior me is sorry you!"
This words say of again is let my nose a sour,cheap beats by dre!
Really, in those early years after the elder brother of the master walked, at the time that teacher died, my in the mind still some in the minds felt painfully sad, even heart deep place, unclear of some living to the idea of hating of master elder brother.If in those early years master elder brother still just of words ……I perhaps can't ran to the Nanking to go, either.I even felt in those early years, although don't know master elder brother why exactly left, if he was willing to take the words that I walk together ……I would rather every day following of simple fare master elder brother nearby, also total than a person have no house have no root of at outside blind mix to want strong get many!
See my eyes be suffused with red, the master elder brother sighs, there are self-reproach several centses on his face, but immediately concealed go to, slowly way:"You the whole body effort is what teacher gives you, but your battle wears the skill in nowadays to carry on misdeed!Chen Yang, I give you two road choices now!"
He makes reference to here and shuts up to live, then deeply stares at me.
"You say, master elder brother."I shake head.
"You now although walk slanting road, somehow is also an one party to become famous person."Take in the tone of master elder brother to make fun of for several cents, cold way:"Your senior I am only the little people who stays by the side a small store.With your current reputation position, originally is theory don't arrive me to control you what of ……so, you can choose today and recognize still don't recognize my this senior!If you is to don't recognize, Chen Yang, we from now on make a clean break!You little five elder brotherses are also good, five Yes mix in Vancouver let it be again name spirit, as long as I am deathless for a day, I can't pass you!You the daring carry on misdeed here, I will definitely discard you!Today you are here, can also toward the spirit tablet of teacher several Kes ring a head, can also cry out and also calculate you didn't°yet ungrateful reply righteousness!I can't move you today and put you to return to!But since today, we aren't brotherses, but personal enemy!I will think a way to get even with you and assassinate also good, the challenge always wants to discard your whole body skill let it be!Just can to must rise a teacher door!You have what means, may well also with use to me, assassinate also good, seek rifleman to polish off me also good, as long as you canned really polish off me, I also recognized!And after I die, also can't again someone seek you to bother!"
The this a few words of master elder brother are said, the word word put~to death heart!A per, takes Sen however of algidity!It is more painful to let me listen to can not help an in the mind.
I believe the master elder brother's means!With his current skill in martial arts and the skill, the acrobatic feats wears a wall to become real expert, almost seem that kind of the chivalrous man in ancient times general.If he a heart want to clean up gate, unless my cruel parties person polishes off him with the dirty trick, otherwise of words, I will never be the master's elder brother's opponent ……and, even if I can make one that kind of is cruel of affair, can don't necessarily resist a master elder brother to discard me as well!After all, the fighting skill does him in this state, if the pure heart wants to seek me to bother and secretly assassinate me, even if my under charge again many brotherses, can don't necessarily block as well live him!
Besides, for the councilor for did force since the childhood, put on for me to fall a dozen of medicine wine, gave my master elder brother of treatment, I ability malicious bottom heart?

Chapter 86 【persuade 】



"Master elder brother."I shake head:"Even if I again not is a thing, also not dare not to recognize a teacher door.You are my senior, the lifetime is my senior."
"Good!"The master elder brother looking at me, look in the eyes again soft many, even take several cents expect to of flavor:"Now that you aren't ungrateful, so also good!You immediately return to, I give you 3 to tidy up, then I ignore you is to send away under charge also good, still look for person a catcher let it be.In a word I want you to from now on make a clear distinction a relation with mafia!Formerly is me not to, left you several, don't exert the responsibility of senior!You from now on return heel at I nearby, Chen Yang ……"master elder brother say to say, have several cents to feel attracted:"You after all made wrong, I can not help to punish you with the domestic discipline some kind of, but later you at I nearby, we senior the younger brother be like in those early years so and together, I knew that you liked to do exercises in gymnastics man, in those early years teacher of a lot of extremely learned, you didn't learn.From now on as long as you a heart is a person well, you didn't learn in those early years of the skill, senior I can 11 churches give you.I this store say not greatly big, say small not small, but can always feed you I, simple fare of, but also feel at ease!The gentleman settles down to musting rise world conscience, will never can make that kind of the affair of slanting heresy in the door!"
The this time words of master elder brother are said, three divide kindly serious seven cents, I listenned to an in the mind also cannot help but some touched, could not help livinging in the heart more for several cents, the idea moves with dream ……really, if can return to formerly so, need not experience these Xing breeze blood rain, need not again realize these to strain the wits of each other, you die I live and re- return to some years ago so.Stay by the side one wife and children small store, depend on each other for life with senior, do force to do exercises in gymnastics in the daytime, eat a senior lane in the evening of wax gourd sparerib soup.Dusky light, the evening of summer, we a side rush into mosquito one side listen to senior and fly a database hand to beat teacher to say those martial Lin Li's anecdoteses ……listen to teacher young time with don't door don't parties ground the record of events that superior's person exchanges blows to learn by exchanging views, hear exciting place, not from get very happy, connect quilt mosquito of body Ding a few packs all Hun however don't feel ……
Now is wanted, the day like that is how carefree, peaceful pleased joy!Absolutely is a fairy generally comfortable and happy!
I this personal name benefit heart and utility heart is original and then isn't so heavy, from my way, arrive abroad from the domestic.One step one step, I walk till today and became a palm a square the person of the mafia.Among them, the big part pours isn't that I crave for power and influence by myself and most likely poured and be experiencing one each and every item affair, nearby of a the trend of the objective factor under, situation forces me just and with each passing day walks to here.
Leave a quiet life to walk to up flee from home because save a Ni, go abroad because of drive joys elder brother's betrayal.Join a big turn because one in the heart arouse an anger, I make great effort to upwards climb after, also not because I want to be eldest brother by myself.But most Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论