2012年10月21日星期日

www.beats4monster.co.uk is very small conn

Bellboy"BE waiting, history Gao Fei immediately asks a way:"What about the guy that calls Luo originally just and first come out?"

"Went to rest hall."

The history flew Gao a person to arrive at rest hall, here indeed as expected found out Luo originally, Luo originally of the air is where very dignified, sit, the in front puts one cup coffee, but is dazing.

"Luo is originally!"

History Gao Fei arrived at Luo originally of in front, Luo originally immediately starts.History the identity of Gao Fei Di is taller than him too many, he bows very politely:"History Mr. Gao Fei!"

"I have an affair to need you to help."History Gao Fei tooks a look or so, lightly of pressed a buttonned on the arm-rest of wheel chair, this action is very small, connect originally don't realize at Luo of his in front.

The arm-rest back in wheel chair obscurely opened two eyelets and released the audio frequency interference of a kind of invisible wave, ensured that 2 people's dialogue voice can't be heard by anyone!

"In the main operation room of cent department in Africa!I operated room ground core part in the lord and installed a back door device in those early years."History Gao Fei slowly way:"That equips, only few people know its existence!I need you after returning to Africa this time.Go to a lord and operate room to see, find back that thing for me!"

For a while, his air is very serious:"This affair is the tallest secret!I hope that you are before finding out thing to hand over to me.Don't tell anyone!Be getting more understand?Include ……committee!"

The Luo local facial expression changed to change:"Conceal committee?History Mr. Gao Fei.This requests me can not ……"

"You don't want to check you ground those colleague's death true facts?"The history Gao Fei Leng's way:"Do not you want to revenge for them?"

"……" Luo originally stared a circle eyes, staring at of dead dead history Gao Fei.

"If you would not like to ground words, so you can make collective report committee now.I am to these words that you say."History Gao Fei light way:"I ain't to make you conceal committee, but.The this affair more little person knows now it's more good!And, this is an I don't proof ground guess, before making sure, I not want to let some audio-visuals that the groundless guesses confused committee!My meaning BE, was you to after finding out thing hand over to me, I would make collective report to the committee after making sure!That time, if I conceal not to make collective report, you can denounce me."

Luo originally of the breath is some hurriedly.His look in the eyes is struggling.Finally, a short moment is after.He bit to grind teeth and mercilessly ordered to bottom.

Gao Fei Wei of history is tiny on smiling, is about to turn round to leave, Luo originally lightly said 1 at the behind:

"History Mr. Gao Fei, I promise your ground request, the reason only have 1!I hope to know true facts!I am personal to also have a lot of doubtful points to this affairs!I ground colleague ……my a bestly friend, he has a wife, three kids, I am still three kids godfather!I don't want to looking at he so careless dying!!Thought of him cuckoldry tears, my heart has been being struggling!"

"I promise that I will give you handing over of true facts to treat."History Gao Fei light way:"Premise BE, your cooperation!"

When history Gao Fei returned to laboratory behind, very quick, the thunder fox came right away.

Walk into the thunder fox of laboratory, one face of helpless, take one silk wry smile on that clean and handsome face.

"How?"The history Gao Fei Leng's way.

"Is very unfortunate, I am nominated for the investigation team's representative director."The thunder fox is light to say with smile.

"Is not that at the right moment."History Gao Fei humed 1:"Are you to have been doubting that there is problem in the inner part?This descends you can good good survey."

"This root is impossible."The thunder fox shakes head:"The survey that is real have to secretly carry on!But became this of representative director, I am put in the set noodles!I basically had no opportunity to secretly do a lot of affairs!A lot of eyes will stare at me moment by moment ……"

He says, the wry smile is repeatedly.

The thunder fox looking at history Gao Fei later on:"What about you?Have what worthy circumstance to can tell me?"

Gao Fei of history is suddenly mysterious on smiling, he looking at thunder fox:"Is very sorry, I can not say any affair to you-you the worthy circumstance for saying?Hum, probably have,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com, probably have no, but I can't say a word to you."

"Why?"The thunder fox knits the brows.

History Gao Fei spreads hands:"Is easy!You say there is problem in the inner part ……good, I believe this now!But the problem is, why do I want to believe you?Thunder fox?There is problem in the inner part, so you are an insider, also have a suspicion!I can't believe anyone now ……also include you at inside.Certainly, I suggest, you also want to doubt me!Don't trust me too much, don't what all say to me, because I have been insider as well."

The thunder fox has already listenned to, but on the contrary smiled:"Is quite good!Match your this old bedlamite very much to consistently do a parties.Is all right, let we each stem is each."

Say, he turns round to leave and walks to doorway, but turns head and hesitates for a while, Sa however a smile:"Feed, old bedlamite, if I unfortunately also died, so you know what I want.You hide of the good wine, all pour on my tombstone."

"Trust."History Gao Fei light way:"If I died ……hum, I died and then ignored everything, also can't you do any affair."

Is far at ten thousand in outside.

The clock store of the lousy tail street inside, the old farmland looking at Chen Xiao's eyes and smiles:"In fact, I always all nonsupport you join service center, is exactly as it does, because ……I don't think, all of the persons in the service center are really pure persons.At least ……be partial to arouse, and excessively persist, usually will bring a kind of result, that be fanaticism!Beat the signal of mission consciousness, do an affair of a lot of injury persons."

Sighed tone, the old farmland continued way:"And, the service center in nowadays was no longer the service center in those early years.When I withdraw several years ago, start that time, the key figures of service center, have already appeared the disunity of will ……two kinds of different principles, start appearing in the key figures, I really worry, this rift, will again result in the abruption of service center!"

Chen Xiao is some to don't understand:"Split up ……but, why do you say again??"

The old farmland smiled.

His look in the eyes becomes very deep at the moment, then, he spoke a words that makes Chen Xiao get a shock!

"Because, the service center split up once formerly and ever."The old farmland smiles very complexly:"The club is originally a part that goes out from abruption in the service center to feel different the person of principle!"

Chen Xiao Dai lived.

"You are to say, the initiator of club, is …… is ……"

"Is a person who is from service center!Only afterwards their principles appeared deviation and finally chose to leave service center, from become 1.That abruption affairs takes place at a lot of year agos, the age has already been getting farer for a long time.However that split up and resulted in very big injury for service center!A batch of abilities very excellent elite personnel left service center and founded the club in nowadays!The person leaving in, even included severals at that time the high personnel of service center."

The text chapter 113 【visit a park, meet by coincidence 】

Today's renewal, two unite as one a chapter)

Chapter 113 visits a park and meet by coincidence

"K City in the evening news, the injury animal affairs of red mountain wildlife park occurrence investigates to lately make progress, the police has the reason doubt this animal injury is artificial result in case that, with early years of sulfuric acid sprinkle bear affairs property similar, but currently according to this set reporter lately send back of news, temporarily have no accurate evidence support this doubt, police means that they will make an effort to bust soon is bad this time.Colleague red mountain zoo authorities management layer mean, the affairs can't influence the normal movement of zoo this time, the zoo will also open as usual, at the same time for the sake of attraction visitor, will in the double on weekend activity that rests a day to open hostilities an admission ticket 50% discount, for two days ……"

The evening news of the television inside young lady is broadcasting the latest news in the K City.

Because the pressure of authorities and cover up, that on the street in evening, livelong group of policeses meeting the affairs of raid isn't exposed by the medium, and at the same time, connect the night club of small and red tunic is ruined of affair, also in brief of be broadcast gas piping the leakiness arouse the accident of explosion.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论